Developer's description:Dynamic Web TWAIN is truly an ideal web scanning solution especially designed for web application with our years of experiences. Dynamic Web TWAIN supports both ActiveX and Plug-in.
Dynamic Web TWAIN ActiveX control enables you to acquire images from any TWAIN compatible devices. With the carefully designed interface, and the built-in wizard mode, Dynamic Web TWAIN is very easy to use. You will have the possibility to do any TWAIN job within several lines of code.
At the same time, Dynamic Web TWAIN is very powerful. It is compatible with TWAIN specification V1.9. It has built-in JPEG, PDF and TIFF codec. It supports all three image transfer modes and many other features. With Dynamic TWAIN ActiveX control you can control any scanner, digital camera or capture card if it has a TWAIN driver.
High-level acquisition support is provided for ease of use, and low-level functionality is provided for flexibility and control in even the most demanding applications. This Web Edition of Dynamic TWAIN has many features specifically designed for web environment, such as upload and download images through FTP or HTTP protocol.
Image can be displayed within Dynamic Web TWAIN directly, without exchanging image data between the ActiveX control and the Img tag of HTML, and the initial image can be downloaded from web server.
· Virtual Developer Service is provided. This service is designed to relieve you of any TWAIN related learning, development and maintenance. With this service, our developers participate in your TWAIN module development as a active team member
· Both ActiveX and Plug-In are supported. Compatible with Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox and many other browsers
· The ActiveX is digitally signed by VeriSign
· Multi acquired images can be buffered, viewed and managed locally before being uploaded to web server
· Developed directly with pure Win32 API and assembly language, which make Dynamic Web TWAIN
· Small: no C/C++ run time library is used. Even with built-in JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF codec, the size of the CAB file is only 161K
· Fast: the core engine of the image processing part of the Dynamic Web TWAIN is optimized with assembly language
· Easy to distribute: absolutely no supporting DLL is needed for distributing
· TWAIN specification 1.9 compatible
· Provides an Image Editor for image editing and viewing
· Both GUI and non-GUI editor are supported
· Supports basic image editing features including Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Flip and ChangeImageSize
· Supports BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF image formats
· Supports RLE, G3, G4, LZW, PackBits TIFF compression
· Supports HTML form fields operation
· Supports upload progress bar and cancel during the upload
· Supports image preview mode
· Supports download from HTTP stream
· Strong internet support: downloading and uploading image through HTTP or FTP
· Supports multi-page TIFF and PDF upload without any local file operation
· Marked safe for initializing and scripting
· Can be deployed in .NET environment as an unmanaged control
· Supports Native, Buffered Memory and Disk File image transfer modes
· Both single page and multi-page TIFF are supported
· Built-in wizard mode manages the states of the TWAIN session intelligently and makes the Dynamic Web TWAIN easy to use
· Built-in JPEG, PNG, PDF and TIFF encoder enables you to compress the acquired image no matter whether the TWAIN source has the capability
· Supports auto document feeder (ADF) and multiple images acquisition
· Can set and read common device features through properties, such as: IfAutoFeed, IfAutoScan, Resolution, BitDepth, Brightness, Contrast, Unit, Duplex and so on