Developer's description:This toolkit dramatically cuts the effort, cost, and risk of migrating to/from any of the following database formats: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, InterSystems Caché, Teradata, Visual Foxpro, SQLite, FireBird, InterBase, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Paradox, Lotus, dBase, CSV/Text and transfer any ODBC DSN data source to them.
This toolkit provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you need to do is: 1. Select a data source; 2. Select a target output format; 3. Select the objects which will be migrating, then submit migration!
All table structure, data, schemas(Oracle, SQL Server 2000 or higher, PostgreSQL), LOB(Large Text/Binary Objects), primary key/foreign key, indexes, auto-increment(serial) and default value will be migrated.
When you want to migrate data between two different character-sets(e.g.: UTF8, CP1250 etc) tables, it also converts data character-set automation. You can also transform field name/datatypes/nullable/precision/numscale or filte data in migrating.
It features DBMS Native API and bulk-insert technology that can enhance productivity by speeding up the entire migration process. Our customers success by using this tool to migrate Carrier-Grade database with multi-million records(SQL Server to Oracle)!
· The software is wizard-like; it's so easy and quickly, everyone can use it. You convert one database to the other just only 3 steps
· Supports various database formats. It can interchangeably convert MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Access, Excel, dBase, Paradox, Text, Visual FoxPro
· Supports table Primary Keys, Indexes, and Autoincrement(Auto-ID)
· Supports Batch Insert/Update records to increase converssion speed! It lets ESF Database Convert run faster than other program
· You can interchangeably convert MySQL to Access, Access to Oracle, Oracle to SQL Server, SQL Server to MySQL, ... and etc in one product
· Via ODBC DSN, you can convert datas from any type database
· Map table & field name in converting
· You can use SQL statement to filter datas to be converting
· Supports all the UNICODE characterset (UTF8, LATIN, CP1250, ASCII and so on)