Developer's description:ZOC is a powerful and well-established terminal emulator and telnet client, well known for its outstanding user interface. ZOC lets you access character based hosts using telnet, modem, Secure Shell (SSH/SSH2), ISDN and most other means of communication. It can be used to connect to Unix/Linux hosts and shell accounts, BBS's, IBM mainframes (via TN3270 or TN5250) or internet muds.
ZOC's extensive features and functions, including a typed command history, scrollback, multiple window support and others, make it the ideal tool for people needing to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows platform.
With ZOC's support for the Linux (Xterm) emulation, complete with full colors, meta-keys and local printing, Linux admins will feel as though they are sitting at their native consoles.
ZOC also supports vt102, vt220 and several types of ansi as well as Wyse, TVI, TN3270, TN5250, and Sun's CDE. ZOC also utilises all main file transfer protocols, including X-, Y- and Zmodem as well as Kermit and many others. All of which are offered in a flexible and intuitive interface that, unlike many other clients, leaves absolutely nothing to be desired.
ZOC is also highly configurable, and as well as the standard terminal features such as keyboard redefinition and scroll back buffer, also offers some more advanced and unique features, including a powerful scripting language, and automatic triggering of actions based on received or typed text or a line trace feature.
· Secure Shell (SSH V1/V2) with public/private key authentication and port forwarding (tunneling)
· Modem via serial port and TAPI (Windows modem)
· ISDN via CAPI V2.0 (including X.25 and X.31 support)
· File transfer via Ascii, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit
· Data trace on device level (user dump and binary mode)
· Translation of inbound/outbound characters
· Linux (Xterm) console-like (including UTF8, colors and full keyboard)
· VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220 (complete implementation incl. print through, keyboard and ANSI colors)
· ANSI-BBS, ANSI-SCO, Avatar
· IBM like TN3270 and TN5250
· QNX V4
· Wyse 30, 50, 60
· User Interface
· Host directory (with full option set for each entry and automatic login)
· User button bar to map texts, scripts, phone book entries, external protocols and shell commands to buttons (incl. button assistant)
· F-Macro keys for texts, scripts, phone book entries, external shell commands, etc.
· Local typing (entry field with history e.g. to type commands)
· Completely remappable keyboard
· Various logging and scroll back functions
· Keyboard mode for bbs door programs (doorway mode)
· AutoLogin (recorded login procedures from the host directory)
· REXX language for scripting
· DDE support allows ZOC to act as a communication server
· AutoMacros (text/functions invoked by typing certain text)
· AutoReplies (text/functions invoked by receiving certain text)